Shabby Blogs

Thursday 2 June 2016

Picket Fence Cover Up

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. I can't believe we are in June already, and this month is super busy for us with birthdays, starting today with our uncle, so happy birthday Terry.


Today's card is using those cute sheep again from the Clearly Besotted Feeling Sheepish set. I do love those sheep, they are very cute and surprisingly adaptable.


For this card I chose to use the MFT Horizontal Stripes Cover Up die, and turn it on it's side to look like a picket fence.


Then I used the Mama Elephant Stitched Border for the Hillside behind and the MFT Stamps Grassy Edges for the grass in front.


I used a plain blue card base and then added the sentiment that comes with the stamp set.


A few flower sequins finish it off nicely. Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!