Shabby Blogs

Friday 24 June 2016

Simon Says Stamp birthday balloons

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. 


Today's card was a very simple one to make, I have used this 1st and 2nd generation stamping technique before and really like the effect. 


I used the Simon Says Stamp set called, Birthday Bits, and stamped the balloons using three different colours of Memento Dew Drop inks.


For this card I used, Grape Jelly, Elderberry and Dandelion inks, and stamped the balloon twice with each colour but only inking it once.


By doing this you get a very solid colour image and then a faint/patchy image. Then I added a greeting from the same set, using Tuxedo Black ink.


To finish the card off I stamped a few stars around, then added a string stamped to each of the balloons.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!