Shabby Blogs

Thursday 16 February 2017

Ranunculus #2

Hello again.

I told you on Tuesday that I had used the same stamp for three different cards.  Today I have card number 2 to share.


I again used the Wplus9 Ranunculus stamp, white heat embossed on water colour card.  This time though I used a single image.


Like last time I used Zig Clean Colour markers but instead of a water-brush I used the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen.  This not only allows you to 'paint' but add shimmer at the same time.

I'm afraid it doesn't show too well here but I assure you it looks lovely close up.


For the sentiment I used a Studio Calico set but I'm afraid I don't know the name!


I used a blue top folding note card for this one.  I wanted some blue embellishments but as we didn't have any I created my own.  These are enamel dots coloured with a blue Sharpie!

Hope you like today's card.  See you next week.

TTFN Jude xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!