Shabby Blogs

Monday 6 February 2017

Birthday bouquet

Hello everyone.  Thank you for joining us again today.

I have a layered floral stamped card to share using one of my favourites.  This is the Peony Bouquet set from Altenew.


I stamped one large flower and two buds with four sets of leaves then layered them together. 
To get this beautiful pink-red I used three Altenew inks (Ruby Red, Coral Berry, Frosty Pink) from the Red Cosmos set.
The leaves are Forest Glades and Evergreen from the Green Fields set.



For the background I blended the same inks using an ink blending tool from Tim Holtz.  I find I can control the round head blender better than the oblong.


The sentiment comes from a Simon Says Stamp monthly card kit.  I only used part of the sentiment as the last words are thank you and I didn't want this part. The inside of the card says Happy Birthday instead.  I used gold embossing powder and then added some gold liquid pearl drops.

Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!