Shabby Blogs

Friday 17 February 2017

Felt fun

Good morning folks, hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to a nice crafty weekend. I cannot believe how long ago I made this card, it's been sitting at the bottom of the draft list since last June 😲, It's only that Jude keeps moaning at me to get rid of the ones I'm not going to post that I remembered it was there lol.


I made this card for my great niece, when she turned 1. It was totally over the top, using lots of felt, but she loved it, and spent ages touching all the felt pieces. lol.


The little girl image is from a magazine freebie called My Best Friend Designer Stamps. I stamped her with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, coloured her with Copic markers, and then cut her out by hand. 


I lightly inked a sky background with distress inks, and then cut a sloping hillside from plain green card.


All the little felt flowers, the dog, bee and the ladybird, came in small craft gift sets from John Lewis, which my daughter-in-law had got for me a couple of Christmas ago.


I used white card to cut a picket fence using a Diesire die from Crafters Companion, and then stacked up all the flowers and felt pieces with the coloured image on top.


I stamped the dog bowl and ball using a Lawn Fawn set called Critters at the Dog Park, then added a few stamped butterflies and a Lawn Fawn Scripty Sentiment to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!