Shabby Blogs

Monday 17 April 2017

Egg hunt

Happy Easter everyone.  Hope you've had a fun filled holiday weekend.


Today I have another card using the March card kit from Simon Says Stamp. 

I wanted to create a scene that looks like the critters are showing off their haul from an Easter egg hunt :)

 

I stamped the chick, bunny and several eggs then coloured them with Copic markers.


I white embossed a sentiment on green card before cutting it using the stitched landscape trio dies from Mama Elephant.


I used the cloud edge to make bushes and used the two slopes for my landscape.  These were added to a pale blue note card.


I layered up the card using foam squares then added my critters and eggs.  


Here you can see a little of the dimension I created.



The final step was to add a few white highlights to the eggs and the bunny's face.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!