Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Male birthday

Hello again!

I don't know about you but I often struggle for male birthday cards.  While watching a Jennifer McGuire video on You Tube recently she made a card that I thought would work well as a design for a man.


This simple design takes one piece of patterned paper, some gold card, a sentiment stamp and black embossing powder.


I stamped the sentiment on to gold card, embossed it and cut with a stitched rectangle die. I also cut a thin strip to divide the pieces of patterned paper.


I cut the paper to fit my card blank then took out a small slice.  I added the papers to my card and placed the gold strip in between.

I then raised the sentiment with foam tape and placed it in the centre of the strip.


To finish off I added some drops with liquid pearls in onyx.

I really like how this turned out and intend to make a few more using different papers and metallic card.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!