Shabby Blogs

Thursday 6 April 2017

Mother's Day bouquet

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. I'm off to take my daughter and her family to the airport this afternoon, so that they can jet off on a lovely holiday to Thailand, to see my son and daughter-in-law. They have had this arranged for about a year now, that K would go out with her family and meet them while they were travelling, and Thailand was the place they chose. I have to admit I'm a tiny bit (a lot!) jealous, that I'm not able to go and spend some time with them 😞 but I know they will have a fantastic time.


Today's card was one I made for Mother's day (last year) 😲 but I never got around to blogging it. I used a bouquet and stem stamp from a Creative Stamping magazine, and heat it embossed it with white embossing powder.


Then I coloured the flowers with Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Drawing Inks. I don't have many colours, but what we do have give lovely vibrant results.


I cut the Happy using a Clearly Besotted die out of pale blue card and laid this on top of the bouquet.


Then I stamped the rest of the sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and a Crafters Companion stamp, directly onto the card front.


Then I added it all to a blue card base, sprinkled on a few sequins, and it was all finished.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!