Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Sophia and flowers

Good morning all, hope you are all having a good week. I've been having a bit of a look around blogland for some inspiration this week and came across Digi Stamp Boutique from one of the blogs I visit regularly. Well all I can say is I ended up buying 9 new digis! lol. So today's card is made with one of those.

This is Sophia and flowers.


Isn't she a cutie? I coloured her with Spectrum Noirs and cut her out with Spellbinders Opulent Ovals. Then went around the edge with Scattered Straw Distress Ink.  


The papers are from the Kaiserkraft Sweet Pea collection and the yellow card is Coredinations. 


I added small flat backed gems to the centre of the flowers and then added flowers and leaves from the stash. 


I finished the card with a little gold heart charm. What do you think? Hope you like it. Take care and come back soon.

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!