Shabby Blogs

Thursday 14 March 2013

A little bit girly...

Good morning all, yes today's card is definitely a little bit girly. Well quite a lot girly actually!

I made this for a friends mum for mothers day, I thoroughly enjoyed making it and I know she loved it :-))

I started with an A5 card blank and covered it with a piece of patterned Hunky Dory Adorable Scorable card stock.

 
Next I added a layer of a subtle gold pearl card. Then 2 paper doilies. The journal paper and sentiment are from the Vintage Notes collection from Docrafts. I really like these, very vintage.

 
The dress form is a Kanban topper as are the die cut flowers, I just loved all the colours. I think they all work really well together.
 
 
Then next came the bracelet. I knew I wanted to make something to go on the card, and I was going to make a bag charm and clip it on. But once I got the beads out I just couldn't resist this pretty little pink and pearl number.

 
I secured it to the card just using a few glue dots, so it was easy to remove when the card was given.

 
And what card and gift would be complete without a pretty matching box lol.




 
Anyway that's all today, thanks for stopping by.
 
See you soon
 
 
xxx
 
I am entering this in to the Papertake Weekly Challenge 1-2-3. I'm using 1 bracelet, 2 doilies and 3 hearts. http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/1-2-3.html 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and box Jen :-) the whole design is fabulous and I love that you added a bracelet,, very pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!