Shabby Blogs

Sunday 17 March 2013

New beads...

Good morning all, hope you are all well today.

I'm blogging again as the fool that is my sister has had a bit of an accident ! She only went and fell and has damaged her Achilles, so is now hobbling about on crutches, when she has strict instructions from the hospital to stay off the foot for 48 hours! What's she like? I think she'll do anything to get out of housework lol :o))

So today I have a bit more of the new jewellery for you.

 
Some nice brown shades for me :-)


Oh and a little orange number for me too lol

 
And then some more of the black, white and silver, this time for Mum.

 
 
Hope you like them, that's all from me today. Thanks for stopping by.
 
See you soon
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!