Shabby Blogs

Friday 8 March 2013

A little bit messy....

Yes that would be my craft room! It looks a bit like a bomb went off in there ;o/ I don't really have enough space left on my desks to do anything now!!!!!




 

















Oh dear when my daughter sees this she will read me the riot act lol, as I was always telling her to tidy her things up when she was growing up lol.
My only excuse is that I have been very very busy this last couple of weeks!

I know that isn't really good enough but I don't have any other reasons as to why it's got to this state! But I have been busy working away on mothers day cards and gifts lol.


 
But the worse thing is, I have new goodies waiting to be played with, but they are just having to sit and wait until I sort the bomb site out lol.










 So no card from me today, too much tidying to do lol ;o))
 
Thanks for stopping by
See you soon
Jen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!