Shabby Blogs

Friday 29 March 2013

Tag-tastic

Morning folks and happy Good Friday!

This morning I have a little tag to share with you. I've been experimenting lately with gilt cream and embossing paste, and this tag brings them both together.

I started with a #8 tag and embossed the bottom section with a creative expressions folder. The individual butterflies were then highlighted to add some colour.

The top section was covered with a Bo Bunny dotty paper which I wiped over with cream acrylic paint and then once dry took some walnut distress stain to it.

The flowers started as an IndigoBlu stamp then I used the design as a template to add the embossing paste. Once this was dry I added some florentine gold gilding cream for definition.

The finishing touch was the ribbon to separate the two sections which has chocolate pearl drops dotted along it.

I enjoyed playing with these bits and hope you like the result.
TTFN Jude x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!