Shabby Blogs

Saturday 6 September 2014

Colouring Practice

Good morning all and welcome to the weekend. Hope you are all fit and well. I'm now recovering from a rather nasty flu bug and septic tonsillitis. Urghh, it's been horrid but I am starting to feel a little more human again. lol. Jude on the other hand has now come down with an infection and Vertigo. So she can't move very well or she falls over lol. It's not nice for her but funny for us ;o)).

Anyway as I haven't been up to much crafting I have just been doing a bit of colouring practice. It is nice just to colour sometimes. These will eventually get made in to cards but just not yet!. 


These images are from All Dressed Up and coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noirs. 


These ones are also All Dressed Up images coloured with Spectrums.


And this one is an image from The Stamping Chef. Isn't she gorgeous, and of course the dress had to be red and I gave her blonde hair. A real busty blonde lol. 


Again I coloured her with Copics and Spectrums.


I am seeing some improvement in my colouring so I'm happy with that, but still a long way to go.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy your weekend and I'll see you soon.

Take care.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!