Shabby Blogs

Friday 12 September 2014

Knee deep in beads

Good morning all and welcome to another Friday, it's been a long week so I am more than ready for the weekend.

At the moment as the title says I am knee deep in beads. My niece gets married next week and I'm making the pearl jewellery for her and the bridesmaids. Just as I was taking the pics for this post I moved a bag of tiny pearls out of the way, only it was open and they literally went everywhere!!

Oh well that will teach me not to tidy up the previous night lol. 

But anyway this is where I have got to so far.


The little bridesmaids are all having pearls and silver beads with butterflies. 


While the adults are just having pearls, with either butterflies or elephant charms. 


Not many to go now and I do enjoy it so that's good.


Hope you like them too, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!