Shabby Blogs

Monday 8 September 2014

Lily's Room - Door Plaque

Good morning all, hope you are well. I'm back at work today after a few days off because of the flu etc. So I hate to think what's waiting for me lol. But I'm sure it will be OK.

You may remember a couple of weeks ago, I made a door name plaque for one of my granddaughter's, Isabelle. 


Well when her big sister saw it she asked if she could have one, but a little more grown up. Well she is a big 6 lol. So this is what I've made for Lily. 


I used an artists canvas board again, but this time I covered it with lots of pieces of paper from the stash, all cut at different sizes.


I inked all around the edge with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink, and then sealed it all with Ranger Glue N Seal.


The little girl is an All Dressed Up digi stamp, which I coloured with Copics and Spectrums. I stuck her on with Cosmic Shimmer and then went over her with Glue N Seal. 



I coloured the chipboard letters with a Picked Raspberry Distress Marker, and stuck them on. I wanted to give the letters a bit of definition so I went around them with a black fine liner pen.



Then I added three different types of lace to the bottom using the hot glue gun and finally finished it off with a ribbon bow and some paper flowers. 


Hope you like it, Lily loved it.

Take care, see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!