Shabby Blogs

Saturday 27 September 2014

More wedding cards

Today I have another Wedding card to share with you. This one was for my nephew Daniel and his partner Staci to send to the happy couple.


The image is a pre-coloured topper from Lili of the Valley, which I layered on two designer papers from the stash. 


I used silky crush ribbon, a couple of feathers, a crochet flower and as paper flower to make an embellishment.


I also added a couple of extra flowers and a couple of dark green pearls.


This was quite a quick make as the image was done for me, but I like to think it looks like it took a lot of time and skill, lol!


TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!