Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 30 September 2014

It's a puzzle

Good morning crafty friends, hope you are all well. I have the lurgy again (tonsillitis) so have been back to the doctors for more antibiotics. Which I then had a reaction to, anyway I have different ones now so hopefully I will be on the mend soon. But because I haven't been feeling well, I haven't really done any crafting, so I decided that while I was resting I would do the name frame for me, that I have wanted to do for months. Thinking it would be an easy relaxing job! ha ha. 

So I got an old Scrabble board and cut it down slightly to fit in a 12 x 12 inch frame.  Then I got all the letters out that I would need for the 23 names in our family. That is when the fun started lol. After puzzling over this (easy) job for quite some time, and nearly getting everyone on a few times, I eventually had to call in some back-up from Jude. Then it still took us over an hour to go from this.....


.....to this. Yeah, we finally got there, and managed to get everyone on, although I must admit we haven't used that 'important' middle square lol.


Then all I had to do was glue all the letters down and fit the board in it's frame.


This will now be going on our staircase somewhere I think. Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!