Shabby Blogs

Monday 20 April 2015

Balloons

Hi everyone.  Hope you've had a good weekend.

I was doing my usual blog hop over the weekend and found a card using the Simon Says Stamp April kit, that I wanted to try.

It is from the very talented Nichol Magouirk - http://nicholmagouirk.typepad.com

SSS_bloghop1

And this is my version.


I followed her you tube video to see how she does hers, but then found it was as simple as it looks!


I used second generation stamping for the blue as it was a bit dark.


The lines and bows are drawn in with a Staedtler pigment liner 0.3.


I actually missed a stitched line off the bottom piece but I'm not too concerned.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!