Shabby Blogs

Sunday 19 April 2015

Grow your dreams

Good morning crafty friends, hope you are having a good weekend. 

Today's card is using elements from the April Simon Says Stamp kit, plus a few other bits and pieces.


I love the gold on Kraft card, and I think it looks really fresh and classy with white. 


I used a 6 x 6 card blank and one of the stamps from the set and stamped it with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with Gold embossing powder. 


Then I used a Spellbinders Die D-Lites Flower Patch die and cut it from Kraft card. Then I stamped all over it with my Versamark pad and heat embossed with the same gold powder. 


I used a rose die that came with a recent magazine, and again cut this with Kraft card and gold embossed them. 


I kept the rest of the card very simple and just added a piece of gold ribbon and a few gold pearls. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!