Shabby Blogs

Sunday 5 April 2015

Acetate card

Good morning all, hope you are well.

Today's card is another that I made for when my nephew turned 21. 


I used the Spellbinders Grand Decorative Label 1 dies to cut the aperture in the front and to decorate the front and inside of the card.


Then I used a Crafters Companion birthday embossing folder to emboss a piece of acetate to go in the aperture, and secured it with Redline tape. Then I covered over the edges on the inside of the card with one of the decorative label frames. 


I used the inner frame for the inside of the card and then put a white square with the number 21 cut with Xcut dies in the centre. 



I used the Memory Box Precious Heart die for the top corner and cut the largest die twice, once from grey card and the other from white card. 


Then I used star punches to make a few layered stars for the inside and outside. 


To finish it off I used a Britannia die to cut the Cousin sentiment. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!