Shabby Blogs

Saturday 18 April 2015

Holly berry fail

Saturday at last, and I might get some time in the craft room this weekend.
I've been very slack this week, hence the need to make a card to post at 11 pm last night!


I rooted around in the scraps again and decided to make one of this month's Christmas cards.


I have several of these large sentiments, so I thought one would look good as the main focus of a card.


The idea was ok but my holly berries didn't turn out as I wanted.  The glitter is a little lumpy :0


I might try again but for now this will have to do.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!