Shabby Blogs

Saturday 25 April 2015

Sweet window

Good morning all, hope you are well and enjoying your weekend so far. 

Today's card is another attempt at a shaker card, this time using a window die. 


The window die is from Britannia Dies, and I cut it on plain white card.


Then I made a pocket at the back with two sheets of acetate, but this time I used a double layer of foam tape to give the sequins more space. I also dusted around the edge of the tape with clear embossing powder to try and stop the sequins from sticking to the tape. 


I used a piece of lilac Centura Pearl card for the background and then filled the window with a mix of different colour sequins.


The 'Sweet as you are' stamp is from from Clearly Besotted, and the 'It's your birthday' stamp is part of the Simon Says Stamp April card kit.  


I stamped them both with Elderberry Memento Ink and then heat embossed with Fine Detail clear embossing powder.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!