Shabby Blogs

Thursday 28 April 2016

Caped cuties

Hello again friends.  

Today's card comes to you courtesy of Clearly Besotted's new Caped Cuties stamp set.


I love these sweet little super heroes with their masks and capes.  They can rescue me any day lol!

I stamped them in tuxedo black memento ink and coloured the characters with Copic markers. 


 As I couldn't get the matching die set at the time, I had to cut these by hand.  I don't think they turned out too badly.  

I then die cut a circle from the black card and created a shaker window.

The sky scraper background is from a die set we've had for ages, but I can't remember who made it!


I added some silver sequins and stars to the shaker pocket and stamped a sentiment from the set to finish off this super birthday card :)

Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable and I love the circle city scape.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!