Shabby Blogs

Thursday 21 April 2016

Happy Birthday to Ewe

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. I must say we are all a bit shattered at the minute so there isn't much crafting going on. We are busy with work as well as home, so by the time the evenings come around we are a bit too shattered to do anything lol.


But anyway, today's card is one I made a couple of weeks ago using the Feeling Sheepish, Clearly Besotted stamp and die set.


How cute are those little faces? lol. They are also really easy to colour. I stamped mine with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, then cut them out with their matching dies. Then I coloured them with Copic markers.


For the background I used a piece of pale green Coredinations card and then inked it with Peacock Feathers distress ink, to give a bit of variation.


The sentiments are from the same set. I stamped the larger Ewe directly on to the background once the distress ink was dry. 


Then I stamped the rest on to card and cut it out with an MFT Stamps Stitched Banner die.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!