Shabby Blogs

Thursday 7 April 2016

Butterfly

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. Today's card is all very pink and girly for a change.


I used a Creative Expressions set and stamped the background with Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with white fine detail embossing powder.


Then I inked all over the page with Spun Sugar, Milled Lavender and Shaded Lilac Distress Inks. The ink doesn't take where the page is embossed, so it gives this lovely relief effect.


I used a butterfly from the Crafters Companion Diesire range and inked it with the same colours. Then I added the sentiments cut from silver card and put it all on a 7 x 5 card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!