Shabby Blogs

Friday 1 April 2016

Watercolour Hydrangea

Good morning all and welcome to April. Hopefully this doesn't mean lots more showers as we've had enough of those lately. But then again they do help the pretty spring flowers to grow :o))


Today's card is using a pretty Hydrangea flower from the Stampendous Giant Cling Stamp series.


I stamped the flower with Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with Wow Metallic Brass embossing powder.


I used my mini Distress Inks to watercolour with and used Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord and Shaded Lilac for the flowers and Cracked Pistachio and Lucky Clover for the leaves.


I cut the panel out with an MFT stitched rectangle die from a Dynamics Blueprint set and layered it on a lilac card blank.


Then I cut an MFT Happy sentiment in the same lilac card and stamped the birthday with Jet Black Archival ink.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!