Shabby Blogs

Friday 8 April 2016

Simon Says Stamp April Card Kit

It's Friday - yay!

It has been a really long week at work and I am looking forward to a less stressful weekend.
Hopefully I will get some crafting in as I am running out of things to blog - lol.

This card is made using my Simon Says Stamp card kit for April and inspiration from Vicky P.
Vicky's You Tube channel had an inspiration video on making 10 cards with the kit.  I developed one of her ideas and made this card.  The video can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMcEiNehmY


The kit contains enough to make about 30 cards if you are frugal (I'm not!) and Vicky's ideas can provide loads of inspiration.  Check out her channel!


I used one half of a piece of 6 x 6 paper, 3 stickers and a piece of the sticker sheet edging to make this card.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!