Shabby Blogs

Thursday 2 March 2017

Have a wizard birthday

Hello and welcome.

Today I have the card I made for John's birthday yesterday from my daughter and her family.


John and I went to see all the Harry Potter films on consecutive Saturdays last year as we both love the films.  When I saw this wizard digi stamp it seemed obvious this would be a good image for him.


I coloured the image with Copics in the colours of Gryffindor and used matching card stock for the design.


The word dies are from a My Favourite Things set called Magical Memories.  I cut them from black and added the mustard yellow to make the words pop.


I used the same card to die cut the uncle and added it to some more black.


The completed image was added to an 8 x 8 card blank.

Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!