Shabby Blogs

Friday 31 March 2017

Bear Hugs

Good morning all, today is my very special nephew's 23rd birthday. Yes Jude's youngest is now 23. Gosh that must make her really really old 😜. Anyway, this is the card I am sending him, as hugs, especially Panda hugs, play a very special part of Joe's childhood, so he will appreciate it. 


The cute Panda and Koala are from the Simon Says Stamp Cuddly Critters Set. I heat embossed them with white embossing powder and then shaded them slightly with a white pencil, a Versamark pen and clear Wink of Stella.


I cut them out with their matching dies, and used an MFT background die to cut the yellow 'sun and rays' layer.


I then went for a plain white backing card and a black note card.


As I couldn't find a stamp to say what I wanted, I whipped this one up on the PC. Very simple, a black circle with white text and then cut it out with a 1 1/4 inch EK Success circle punch.


I raised the bears and the sentiment on foam pads, and then added a few black and silver sparkle enamel dots to finish it off.


Hope you like it, and Happy, Happy Birthday Joe.

Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!