Shabby Blogs

Friday 24 March 2017

Sweet Treats

Happy Friday!!  

I've got the last of the SSS February card kit makes to share with you today.


This was the simplest card of all to make.  It is literally one sheet from the paper pack, cut to size and added to a kraft card blank!


As the card was so easy I decided to add some shimmer pen to all the little cakes and drinks.

I also added glossy accents to the glass domes and milk bottle.


I thought this made it a little more interesting.  What do you think?


I'm hoping to get some crafting time this weekend, but with two Mother's Day celebrations and losing an hour with the clock change, I'm not sure it will happen!

Fingers crossed I'll be back next week with something nice to share with you.  

Until then, TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!