Shabby Blogs

Monday 19 June 2017

Butterfly wishes

Good morning folks, I hope you have had a lovely weekend. If like us you have had very warm and dry weather, then you will either have loved it or hated it like me lol.  No I don't really hate it, but I do spend my life in a constant sweat, I even use the air-con in winter 😲💦😓 lol.


Anyway, today's card is one I made for mum's birthday last week, but we didn't use in the end. I used the Winnie and Walter Pallet background stamp, using Rocky Shore Crisp Dye Ink from Altenew, on to Dessert Sand card from Crafters Companion.


I stamped the background a couple of times, lining them up with the MISTI, then trimmed the panel to fit an A2 card blank.


I used a cream card blank so chose a pretty cream linen card to cut the diecuts from. I used the Noor Butterfly Edge for the bottom, and a Spellbinders Butterfly for the top. 


I put the butterfly border on the bottom of the card and then cut a strip of cream card to go across the top for my butterfly and sentiment.


I stamped a simple Happy Birthday sentiment and then added Mum on the bottom strip.


Then I decorated the butterflies with pearls and Nuvo Glitter Drops.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!