Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 21 June 2017

You're 2 Cute

Good morning everyone, I hope you are having a good week.


Today's card is one I made for Jude's granddaughters 2nd birthday yesterday. I used a background paper for a change, this one was a magazine freebie a couple of years ago, but I love the colours and thought the bunting design was cute for a little girl.


For the main image, I cut a scalloped rectangle die from Tonic Studios, and then used a number from a Fancy Pants die cut set, and some cardboard adhesive letters for the sentiment. 


I coloured the letters with Copic Markers to match the background paper and then cut a couple of WPlus9 Balloons from the Whole Lotta Happy set. I did one in a spotty card and the other in plain white card, which I then coloured yellow.


The little pink spotty star balloon is from the Clearly Besotted Laugh Out Loud set, and I gave them all a red twine string for a pop of colour.



Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!