Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Sending Hugs

Good morning folks, I hope you are having a good week. Today is mum's birthday, but as she hasn't had her cards as yet, I thought I would share one I made for my eldest granddaughters birthday tomorrow! Yes birthday fever is in full swing now lol. But hope you have a great day Mum - love you lots 😘😙😘 xxx


For today's card, I used the Creative Expressions Hugs and Flowers stamp, I stamped it with Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.


I coloured the letters in with Copic markers and then added some Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Pen over the top, to add a bit of sparkle.


The remainder of the sentiment came from the Clearly Besotted set - Sentimental Type, and the cute bees are from the Hello Sunshine set from Lawn Fawn.


I cut the panel out with the largest of the Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Ellements dies, and then put it all on a green card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!