Shabby Blogs

Monday 18 September 2017

Hunkydory

Sorry this is late.  I forgot to post it earlier!!

...........................
Hello again.  Thank you for joining us today.

Since I returned from my holiday I have seriously lacked the inclination to make anything.  When I did sit down to attempt a card or two I couldn't come up with any ideas!


I tried to get some inspiration by looking back through some of our really old stash items to see if it sparked anything, but it appears that Mr Mojo is still in New Zealand lol.

In the end I chose a patterned card from my old Hunkydory stash and cut it down to make a very simple card.


All I had to do was cut a matt to fit and add it to a card blank.  Probably the easiest card in the world even if it isn't very inspired.


I'll try to come up with something better for Wednesday.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!