Shabby Blogs

Friday 22 September 2017

A simple sentiment

Friday at last.  I'm still not feeling the card making inspiration but I'll keep trying.


Today's card is extremely simple and consists of one sentiment and a piece of patterned paper.


I heat embossed a sentiment from the Sept SSS card kit diagonally across a piece of red card.


I chose a co-ordinating paper and cut it at an angle to match the sentiment.

I then added these cut pieces either side of the embossing.


This has to be one of the quickest designs to make.  I have left it plain as I want this to be a masculine card, but it could be made with floral papers and added flowers or with bright papers and embellishments for a child.  The choices are endless.

TTFN Jude xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!