Shabby Blogs

Thursday 28 September 2017

Reindeer's prancing

I finally got in the mood to make a few cards!  These will be my work colleague's cards for this year.


Just after last Christmas I was browsing some of my favourite blogs, Instagram and Pinterest to see what others had made.  I came across a fun card made with the Clearly Besotted Let's Prance set (The original was by Taheerah Atchia).  I have this set so I decided it would be perfect for batch making this year's work cards.


I laid out a scene in my MISTI and stamped loads of 5.25 x 4 card panels.  These then sat for months on my desk in a folder until this last week.  I thought this was something I could do to try to kick start my creative juices.  I'm not sure how well it has worked but at least I now have a bunch of cards completed ;)


Once all the reindeer were coloured I added the hillsides in using a die and a black fine tip pigment liner.  Each one is slightly different.


I mounted each panel on to coloured blanks and added Nuvo glitter drops in White Blizzard to some of the noses.

Hope you like these.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!