Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Jolly Christmas wishes

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card was another that I made at the weekend while having a play in the craftroom.


This is another very simple card. I used stamps from a recent copy of Creative Stamping magazine, which included some layering stamps from Altenew. This Father Christmas was one of them and comes in three pieces.


Firstly you stamp the outline and all the black detail, then the other two stamps are for his hat and skin colour.


I used Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then Altenew Crisp Dye inks in Crimson and Blush.


The sentiment is from the same set, and I then layered the panel with red card before putting it on a 6 x 4 deckled edge ivory card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!