Shabby Blogs

Monday 20 January 2014

Wear With Style

Morning crafty friends, it's Monday again.  They soon come around don't they?

Over the weekend I was browsing some crafty blogs and found an image I really liked which had been bought from an Etsy shop.  Of course I had to go take a look and ended up purchasing the same set!  It is called Wear With Style and was purchased from All Dressed Up.  Do you like what I did with her?


The image was coloured with different shades of brown promarkers then cut out.  I knew I wanted to use her as a figure on her own and not on a matt so this is what I came up with.

I cut a dark brown adorning square matt to use behind my girl.  The paper is from an Amy Tangerine paper pad by American Crafts.  I loved the colour combinations.


The motif in the corner would have been covered by the matt so I carefully cut around the image with my craft knife and slid the square behind it.


The sentiment is my current favourite stamp.  It is really versatile and I have used it alot recently.  This was matted on to another piece of the orange paper and added to the matt.

The ribbon, button and twine are from our stash and were adhered with silicone glue.


I am very fond of this image and can see me using more of this style.  The card turned out better than I envisioned and will be used for my niece Staci's birthday next week.

Thats all from me today.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!