Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Bee happy


Good morning all, hope you are having a good week.

Today's card is one I made using some new papers from a Pebbles Inc pad called Garden Party that I bought a few weeks ago in TK Maxx. 


I love this bee and honeycomb paper so I thought I had better get to it before Jude did ;o))


I used my little Sizzix Bee die again on gold card and then coloured in some black lines. 


Then I added the sentiment using Doodlebug ABC's.


I backed it all with black card and then added an inner paper and stamped Happy Birthday on to it. 


This was the card that I sent to our little brother for his birthday on Sunday.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!