Shabby Blogs

Thursday 3 January 2013

A new year, a new flower....

on my orchid! I can't believe that after 3 years of no flowers at all it has finally come back to life lol


Isn't it lovely? I've had this plant in just about every position I could in my house to try and find somewhere it liked but nothing worked, until I moved it into the little bathroom! now together with my peace lily it is quite happy on the windowsill with a bit of dappled light and where no-one can ever see it lol. Oh well at least we get to see it and it is lovely, I am a bit of a lover of orchids.

Anyway for today's cards I thought I'd show you the parents anniversary cards that I couldn't show before.



They both really liked them, and the pressies lol and had a lovely day.

Hope your days are good ones.

See you tomorrow
Thanks
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!