Shabby Blogs

Thursday 17 January 2013

Beady, Beady, Beady....

That's what I've been up to lately lol. I've been having a go at a few more bits of jewellery, key rings and handbag charms.

 
I do really enjoy making these, and the cats love it when I drop the beads ;-) they have a great time chasing them round the craft room floor lol. Anyway I thought I'd show you a few pieces today.
 
The first is a little key ring with some nice glass and pearl beads.

The next one is a bracelet that I made from some lovely beads that Jude bought me at Christmas. They were from John Lewis and I've just added in a few smaller ones to make the bracelet, but the main beads are gorgeous.







Then there's a little black and white set, very simple but I really like them

And finally a turquoise bracelet that I made earlier this week, but I think I'm going to take this one back apart and add some more colour to it. It's a bit bland for me.

Anyway that's all from me today, thanks for stopping by.

See you tomorrow
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!