Shabby Blogs

Sunday 27 January 2013

Happy Birthday Cody

Today my great nephew is 7 years old.  It doesn't seem 2 minutes since he was born!
He is visiting with Jen this weekend along with his younger brother, Bailey and mum, Vicky.  They live in Runcorn so we don't see them as often as we would like but that makes their visits more special.

Anyway I thought over this week I would share his birthday cards with you.  They were all made from the same Bo Bunny pad - On the Go - but are very different.  Today's card is definitely for little boys - all cars and trains.  My daughter claimed this one.



I used a large stencil to trace the letters on to card then cut them from patterned papers.  These are attached with silicone glue for a little dimension.  The train and car are cut from another sheet.


I forgot to take a picture but the inside is decorated with a matching journaling block to write the sentiment on.  

Well that's all from me for now.  I'm hoping the weather stays a bit warmer as it's melting the snow quite nicely.  I like to see snow but not when it's a few days old and more like ice.

TTFN Jude x

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a wonderful use of colour, this is brilliant and I am sure he will love it. Hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!