Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 23 January 2013

A simple card today....

Good morning,

It's just a simple card from me today, as I said yesterday my mojo seems to be on holiday lol, so I'm not getting many things completed at the minute. It may be something to do with job hunting ;-( but needs must and all that, it really is more important that I find a new job just now rather than spending my free time getting my cards just right lol.

 
So today's card is a simple ready made topper that I got free from Craftsuprint. I'm not a huge lover of clowns, I think they can sometimes look a bit creepy lol, but I think this one looks nice and friendly. Anyway, I teamed it with some co-ordinating blue and orange papers and a blue ribbon, and mounted it on an 8x8 fancy shaped card blank. Then I just stamped a simple sentiment in blue ink and punched it out with a round punch.

Like I said, really simple, but I still quite like it.

Hope your crafting is going better than mine just now lol. Thanks for stopping by, see you soon.

J
xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Judy, the blue and white spotty paper is fab. I think he looks like a friendly clown too!
    Fingers crossed on the job hunting front. Hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!