Shabby Blogs

Thursday 19 February 2015

Shake it off

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. Today is my step son Matthews birthday so I thought I would give you a break from the wedding cards and show you a shaker card that I made for him instead. Hope you have a great day Matt. 



It's a very simple card using a large star die to cut out of the card front and then back it with acetate. 


I used a Britannia die for the sentiment and stuck it to a piece of blue card behind the acetate. Then I stuck it all to a 6 x 6 card blank.


I raised the front panel on foam tape and left a gap at the top to pour the sequins in. Then I used a gold and silver different size mix and then closed the gap with more foam tape. 


Then I just added a few to the front of the card with glossy accents. 

I thought I would have a little play and make a very short video clip to show the shaker.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!