Shabby Blogs

Monday 16 February 2015

To the happy couple

Today I have another wedding card to share with you.


This lovely image is a stamp is from the New Beginnings collection by Clear Impressions.  I got it free on the Creative Stamping magazine, and the collection has some lovely stamps for new home, job or a birth.


This lovely die is from Marianne Design and I drew around the die to make a mat for the sentiment.


I used a series of circle punches for the Lili of the Valley sentiment.


I loved the different textures of the cream and gold card and was very pleased with how it turned out.
Hope you like it too.


TTFN Jude xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!