Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Two hearts

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. Today's card is the one I made for my brother to send to D and Staci for their wedding last week. 


This time I used a 7 x 7 card blank and a grey and white colour scheme. I cut two hearts from grey and white card and then embossed the white one with a rose embossing folder. 


I cut another white heart and then cut a V out of the grey heart and stuck them together to make it look like a shirt and jacket. Then I added some little pearls to make a tie and buttons. 


I used some mini number stamps to stamp the date, and then combined a couple of stamps to make up the sentiment.


I embossed another piece of white card with the Sue Wilson Entwined Hearts embossing folder and then matted this with the grey card. 


Then I added a few more pearls to the corners to finish it off. 

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!