Shabby Blogs

Saturday 21 February 2015

Just married

Good morning folks, it's the weekend at last lol. This week has seemed to go on forever, and I'm really hoping for some crafty time this weekend. 

This is the last of the wedding cards I made for my son and daughter in law. 


The car was stamped from a free stamp set that Jude got recently on a craft magazine. I stamped it twice, then cut it out and coloured them both with Copic markers. When I put the card together I put one car over the other raised on foam tape.


I covered the windows with Glossy Accents to give them a bit of shine. 


The papers are from a Lili of the Valley paper pad called Winter Wishes.


I wrote the sentiments on the computer and then printed them on card stock and cut them out with tag dies. 


I used antique lace, blue ribbon, a blue tassel that's been in the craft stash forever! and a little heart brad to attach it. 


Then I cut up some pearl trim and used the single pearls on the ribbon and on the car. Then I added a couple of little resin flowers to the bottom corner. 


Then all it needed was a double bow, some silver twine tied in a bow and a little Love charm.


Hope you like it. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!