Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 5 October 2016

A stripey anniversary

I recently watched a video by Jennifer McGuire which prompted my attempts to copy it and resulted in today's card.  If you want to see the original it is on You Tube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEmOPEQCpeo


I cut scraps of card into strips of differing widths and laid these on a double sided sticky sheet.  After pressing these down well I die cut a sentiment from the striped piece and again from white card.


I stamped the sentiment on the white card in rhubarb stalk ink from Memento, which matched one of the stripes really well, then added tiny foam squares to the back.


I ran another piece of white card through the big shot using a stitched die from MFT and layered the striped panel in between.  The sentiment then slotted into the opening.


I used the same rhubarb ink for the happy and added the panel to a matching card blank.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!