Shabby Blogs

Monday 24 October 2016

Wintry Tree Silhouette

Good morning crafty friends, I hope you are all well today. I have been a little under the weather this past week, but hopefully I am on the mend now. It's typical as soon as you have some time off work, you get ill !!!!


Anyway, you may have noticed an abundance of Christmas cards around, and I'm afraid we are no exception. It's that time of the year, where if we don't start now, we will still be making them on Christmas eve lol :o))


So today's card is a simple card that can be made quite quickly and could easily be changed to use for a different occasion. I started by cutting a piece of white card with an Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Frame.


Then I masked around the edges and blended Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Inks, to give me a wintry background. 


Then I used a tree stamp from one of last years magazine freebies and stamped it to one side using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. 


I stamped the sentiment and snowflakes with the same ink and then just finished the card off with some tiny crystals on the snowflakes.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!